INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA of users who consult the websites of the Azienda Agricola Gigliola Antinozzi (Masseria Canestrello)
pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
WHY THIS INFORMATION
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter "Regulations"), this page describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who consult the website of the Gigliola Antinozzi Agricultural Company: http://masseriacanestrello.it/
In this regard, in fact, the principles for a correct and transparent treatment imply that the interested party must be "informed of the existence of the treatment and its purposes" on the basis of the provisions of articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation. We remind you that the user's navigation on the site: http://masseriacanestrello.it/ ("Site") is subject to the prior reading of this information.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of personal data is Azienda Agricola Gigliola Antinozzi based in Via Pietro Tacchini, 6 - 00197 Rome
Which also acts in the name and on behalf of Masseria Canestrello
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The legal bases of the processing are the articles. 6.1.a) and 6.1.b) of the Regulation.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED OF THE TREATMENT
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, the addresses in URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
– obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
– check the correct functioning of the services offered.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE SERVICES
Contact form: E-mail, Name and Surname.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
– The user's personal data collected while browsing the Site will be processed for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
– The personal data provided spontaneously by users who consult the site will be processed for the following purposes:
– Contact the user
– Statistics visits to the site
– Traffic optimization and distribution
The data processing is carried out in compliance with the limits and conditions established by law, with automated tools, including electronic and telematic ones.
We will process your personal data only for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing, in any case, no later than 24 months, after which they will be destroyed or made anonymous except for the need to keep them to fulfill a user request, to a legal obligation or to defend or exercise our right in court.
The data will be stored both in paper archives and in electronic archives for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in point 2 and in any case, following the exhaustion of these purposes.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We do our best to keep personal data safe. We use anonymity and pseudonym where possible. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. However, we are committed to reporting data breaches to the relevant authorities. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist authorities in the event of breaches.
The personal data collected from the website are not subject to general dissemination. These data may be processed, for the aforementioned purposes, by the persons in charge of data processing and information systems, as well as by the persons in charge of the technical management of the website.
In the event of a specific request, personal data may also be disclosed to law enforcement, legal or other government agencies, to comply with legal and regulatory obligations or requests.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EU
Personal data will be processed by the Data Controller within the territory of the European Union.
If for technical and / or operational reasons it becomes necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, or it becomes necessary to transfer some of the data collected to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the area of the European Union, the processing will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation and authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union. All the necessary precautions will therefore be taken in order to guarantee the most complete protection of personal data, basing this transfer: a) on adequacy decisions of the recipient third countries expressed by the European Commission; b) on adequate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulation; c) on the adoption of binding corporate rules, cd.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Azienda Agricola Gigliola Antinozzi, as Data Controller, guarantees the interested party to be able to exercise at any time the rights provided for by the Regulation (Article 12) listed below:
– Right of access to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data is being processed and, in this case, to obtain information on the origin, purpose, category of data processed, recipients of communication and / or data transfer, etc. and to know if the Data Controller holds and / or processes personal data relating to you and to access it in full, also by obtaining a copy (Article 15);
– Right to rectify inaccurate personal data or to integrate incomplete personal data (Article 16);
– Right of cancellation to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of personal data without undue delay if requested by the interested party or for any other reason provided for by the Regulation (Article 17);
– Right to limit the processing in order to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing only to some personal data, if one of the reasons provided for by the Regulation exists (Article 18);
– Right to Portability in order to receive personal data from the Data Controller in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and to transmit such data to another data controller, only for cases in which the processing is based on consent and only for data processed by electronic means (Article 20);
– Right to object to processing in order to object at any time to the processing of personal data which have a legitimate interest of the Data Controller as their legal basis (Article 21);
The exercise of these rights can be exercised by communicating to the Data Controller at the following addresses: Data Controller:firstname.lastname@example.org
For the treatments referred to in this information, the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data is recognized, which can be contacted at email@example.com through the sitehttp://www.gpdp.it.
This information is updated on 08/09/2021.
The Site and our web pages are created using common Internet platforms. These have integrated cookies that solve compatibility problems (e.g. to identify the type of browser) and improve performance (e.g. faster loading of content).
We use various third party analytics tools to help us understand how visitors use our Site. This allows us to improve the quality and content of the Site for our visitors. The aggregated statistical data covers elements such as total visits or page views and references to our Site. For further details on our use of Google Analytics, see the dedicated paragraph.